Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Moving for the New Year!

As 2014 comes to a close, we reflect on the year gone by.  Many of us have New Year's resolutions; it seems that this time of year is the perfect time to re-design our lives and make new promises and pledges.

While I am writing this post, I am also in the process of re-designing my website for 2015.  In the past, I designed sites using Dreamweaver and constructing them from scratch in either HTML or Flash.  But those methods are outdated with today's dynamic sites, and so I find myself having to go back and learn a new way of doing things.

WordPress is the new standard for building a site, and I can attest that once you figure out how to install it, construction of a site is really easy.   Since I am now building the site with WordPress, I will be migrating my blog over to my website, instead of having it linked to Blogger as it is now.

My official Website

So this will be my final post here at the Blogger site.  I will keep this blog as an archive, and instead of moving all my posts over to my website, I will just pick up where I leave off here.

Hope your holidays were merry and bright, and wishing you a happy and prosperous New Year 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment